.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Bears vs Vikings?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bears vs Vikings?

puke

This photo helps me express what I thought of the game today!!
Oh well at least none of our good players got hurt...OH wait none of our good players played!! What the fuck!! I know we are saving them for the playoff game but man o man they are payed Hundreds of thousands of dollars...Make em work for it!! You don't see a cop or a firefighters chief or commander say "hey, Urlacher sit down this quarter, we got a big fire coming up in two weeks , I can't risk you getting hurt saving someone's life at this small house fire!!"
I understand strategy and planning but sometimes ..... I don't know.. That's all.
GO BEARS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home