.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): This Mornings Rude awakening!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

This Mornings Rude awakening!!

New_frontload4

So my nextel goes off at 3:00am this morning and all shit hits the fan. The dogs start barking, I get out of the bed and being the large person I am I make the entire bed move, Yes it's a king size but it still moved!! So I yelled at the individual on the other line because he woke it up!!! It nearly bite my head off!! LOL I'm just kidding but yes he woke my wife up and you should never wake my wife up! My wife is not happy when her sleep is disrupted! My wife goes insane when her slumber is interrupted!!! My wife! Was not happy.
Anyhow I was informed that the cops found a body in one of our dumpsters and the Major Crime Scene officers needed me to take the dumpster and it's contents (the body) to the forensics crime lab so the CSI people could run their tests on it!!
So I finally got to the scene and it was all taped off and the cops nearly jumped me for crossing the tape but I said relax fuckers!! I'm with the Garbage company!! Back the fuck off!! They said Oh excuse us right this way Mr trashman. So I ambled over to the dumpster and I slightly opened my overcoat, adjusted my Fedora and popped a sucker into my mouth. They said what do think? I said hmmmm, he looks dead.. They said yes that's exactly what we where thinking. I said looks like foul play, They said yes the fact that someone started the body and the dumpster on fire leads us to believe that also, what else do you see... Once again I adjusted my hat and removed the sucker from my mouth and said I can tell you the victims name!! They said what? I said I know the victims name!! They said well tell us man.. I said Jack.......
Jack in the box!!!!LOL
Actually when I get more on the story I will share. All I know now is that at least two people dumped this large body into this dumpster and started it on fire to destroy the evidence. The victim was a large young man so they know it had to be more than one person involved cause one person could not have got him into the dumpster. I will keep you a-breast with any more info as I receive it.

8 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

Dang, that's some story, guy.

8:15 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Jack's New Year didn't turn-out to be a Happy one.

9:58 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Joplin scares me!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Heff said...

Yes Bill, keep me A-breast. Haven't I previously recommended to you not to dump your misadventurous lingerings on your own work detail ?!?

6:42 AM  
Blogger Tigre said...

OK, the bet has been paid. I'm only gonna keep the pic on there till noon.

8:05 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Wonder if the dumpster will be haunted?

Q: What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?

>A: The Buffalo Bills.

>

>Q: What do the Buffalo Bills and Billy Graham have in common?

>A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ."

>

>Q: How do you keep a Buffalo Bill out of your yard?

>A: Put up goal posts.

>

>Q: Where do you go in Buffalo in case of a tornado?

>A: To Rich Stadium - they never get a touchdown there.

>

>Q: What do you call a Buffalo Bill with a Super Bowl ring?

>A: A thief.

>

>Q: Why doesn't Rochester have a professional football team?

>A: Because then Buffalo would want one.

>

>Q: What's the difference between the Buffalo Bills and a dollar bill?

>A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

>

>Q: How many Buffalo Bills does it take to win a Super Bowl?

>A: Nobody knows and we may never find out.

>

>Q: What do the Buffalo Bills and possums have in common?

>A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road

1:10 PM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Hey Big Bill, I saw your post on ing's site and thought you would be a good man to captain one of my ships on my Grand Adventure. It really requires little or no effort on your part, no investment or liabilty. Some might call it a crack pot scheme (only two people know the entire plan) but I think you will be proud to have participated. You name the ship and choose you crew , or I will if you want and then after I find Roscoe my Co-Commander we will discover the answer to a question that has been bugging me for along time. This is pure science mixed with adventure, timid need not apply. If need be I can falsify your reports. Thanks JW

10:08 AM  
Blogger ing said...

Bill:

Thanks for stopping by!

I've heard lots and lots of good things about the James Frey book, though I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Have you picked up his latest, My Friend Leonard?

Q. What do you do for a living?
Q. Does this kind of thing happen a lot in Chicago?
Very shocking!

I'm with Sherry on the Janis question.

You might want to get in on the Josh project -- we could use some muscle.

Congratulations on staying sober!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home