.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Halloween T-shirt Idea for Andrew and Uncle Toe Knee, I mean Idobeastool!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Halloween T-shirt Idea for Andrew and Uncle Toe Knee, I mean Idobeastool!!


deadlift
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
I was searching the web and found this pretty cool rendering of a Zombie doing a dead lift.
I have started my new workout and its pretty vicious!! Yesterday I worked Chest and Forearms and I did 15 minutes of cardio on the tread mill. I went to sleep last night at 7:30 pm because I have to be at work this week at 3:30 am. When I got up I could already feel the burning and sore muscles in my chest that haunted me all day. I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT!!!
I trudged on and went to the gym after work and did my quads (front of your thigh) and delt's (shoulders) and abs. So tomorrow I won't be able to walk or sit or stand and with my shoulders and chest hurting I more than likely won't be able to wipe my own ass.
I switched to this workout so I could save more time in the gym and by working each muscle group once a week I want to see what kind of results I get from this type of workout. It will give my muscles more time to to recover and grow so I will keep you posted. All I can say right now is that I am very sore and that's a good thing. I am spending the same amount of time in the gym but I am totally isolating two certain muscle groups a day 1 big and 1 small. I am just totally killing them.
Thong Season 2006 is right around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home