.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Busy Ass Weekend

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Busy Ass Weekend

Sorry for not posting in so long. (well since last weekend).
First I want to give a shout out to my youngest sister Jennphiner, I must say she is impressive with her current scholastic activities she has Incorporated with her already full schedule. We don't get a lot of time to talk but she is the only one I know who really remembers my date of climbing out of the bottle 5+ years ago.. She gives me a card every year to just let me know she is proud of me, Thanks Jenn for taking notice... So let's talk about her real fast.. She is a mother.......(of two) She is a mother of 2 boys J and C who are 4 and 5 yrs old. She is married and is a homo......ner so with the family and house she is very busy. With all this on her plate she is currently gone back to school and is doing well.. Jenn if you read this please correct me when I am wrong but I thought you are studying to be or get into radiology???? I have gone as far as to look into taking the entrance exam at our local college and then chickend out.. I am the type of person who will stick it out and never quit I also know when I should steer clear of something so I don' get myself in a position of having to quit so I didn't start any classes. That is what is so special about Jennphiner, She just dove right into it and is doing extremely well. Anyhow this is very impressive to me and she needs to be congratulated for taking the time to better herself.. Good job girl!! See you on the Rica Marie this summer!! Luv ya.

OK Julie (my wife) went to Miami on Wed for a little vac. I am on the early shift so I have to be up at 2:20 am and in to work by 3am.. Erwin is still in school so I have very little time to spend with her before retiring for the evening so at 14 she is doing a lot on her own as far as going to bed a proper time (which is hard when you have a computer in your room and so many people to IM!!! She also has gotten herself up on time to make it to the bus stop.. I do my checking in on her but she is always where she should be and on time Good Girl..
So Friday we hit the Ball field for a 5:30 -8:00 pm practice before this weekends tourney... Sat we got up at 5:00 and got on the road at 6:15 packed and loaded with all the stuff needed for the day... food, water, ice, gator aide, chairs etc. Our first game was at 8:00 am on Sat morning we won.. The team we played was not soo good so the coach used Erwins pitching to get a good lead and then pulled her to save her... We won and then went to breakfast and had to be back at the field at 12:00 to warm up for a 1:00pm game. Same thing we started with E pitching and got an incredible lead and then pulled her to save her for the later... We won that game also.. The coach came over to talk to me and we had a nice one on one (chat) about his stradigy which I totally understood and respect and told him that's fine Just make sure you explain this to Erin and her mother Julie... They are the one's you need to keep a-breast of with the current situation... I told him I could and will explain it to them but they need to hear it coming from you... So all is well there. The one thing that sucks is after each game the coach of each team chooses a player from the other team that stood out and played well or better than the others an MVP!! Well Coach told me that if he kept Erin in the game she would have undoubtedly gotten medals from both the games...Which his daughter in fact received...(I noticed Erin was not to happy that she didn't get one and that her friend Sam got not one but both medals from the two games.. ) Coach explained it to Erin and all is well.

After that game we sat around for a bit waiting for our next game at 4:45pm and then the storms rolled in and to make a long story short we stood in the rain rain from the storm and lightening (which in fact hit a local school roof and started a fire!!!) watched the first storm pass and then sat around in our cars while we waited for the powers to be who ran the tournament to decided what we all knew would happen to call the games and reschedule tomorrow... Finally we got home at 6:00 pm!! I fed Erin and her friend, Gab one of the many catchers for our team more of the delicious strip steaks I have been feeding erin for the last two days to give her the energy she needs for this tourney.. So today we go back and we have a noon game so have to be there at 11:00 am which is better than 8:00 fo sho!! If we loose that we come back at 6:00 pm tonight or when we win this noon game we come back and play at 7:30 pm tonight... So another full day of softball... Ohh yeah and tomorrow (when we win tonight) the championship game is Monday at 10:30 am... So much for the holiday weekend. I actually hope they win and take this tourney.. only today will tell. I like the fact that I am helping coach and working the books etc and that I am involved but I am actually glad I am not in charge of it all like I was last year and the year before.. even though I had a lot of help from everyone especially my wife, Thanks babe... It is more enjoyable not having all that responsibility this year..

So Julie comes home tonight hopefully she will be in flight when Erin is taking us to the championship by pitching a no hitter!!! I hope after being neglected from those MVP medals I hope this Kid (erin) gets something out of this... I would rather see her sit back as the silent strong one, and have her pass up the little things like those medals to receive the big prize at the end... even if that prize is self worth and a feeling of accomplishment showing herself that with time and effort you can do anything you try and apply yourself to. YEAH right !! she is a teenage girl for Cripes sakes!!!
Wish us luck, more to come later I need to get this house hold moving!! After all I am still MR Mom!!! till Julie returns..
(I hope she is in the mood for it , cause she is getting it whether she wants it or not!!!!) Yeah that was a referance to sex!!!
Peace out bitches!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"even if that prize is self worth and a feeling of accomplishment showing herself that with time and effort you can do anything you try and apply yourself to."

What fucking after school special is that garbage? She better bring home some fucking bling.

11:41 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Nice big brother... Realll nice!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

...self worth and a feeling of accomplishment is far better than 'bling' ...the awards will find their way home eventually. They mean more when you actually 'EARN' them.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Julie! Vaca by herself AND sex! *sigh*.. i'm way jealous!

and 14 is young.. she has lots of years ahead to bring home bling.. Good for her!

9:24 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

You're forgetting to tell everyone what a bonehead the coach was for not starting Erin in that Sunday night game.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're all gay. Where's my ribbons?

10:04 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Your ribbons, Androo are in your hair, you trite little girl!!!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home