.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Toeknee's fishy

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Toeknee's fishy

May19_0002

Well Toeknee and I went fishing on Saturday and he beat my ass royaly!! I got a few hits but landed none he landed three and this big mutha-fucker right here...
Toeknee as always forgot a camera and I left mine at the cottage so I had to take a pic with the phone so I apologize about the size (thats what he said).
Good fish abot 19+ inches and a couple pounds.
Saturday was beautiful out, about 80 and sunny. When we went out Sunday morning it was cloudy and cold about 42 degrees!! so we said fuck it after like 4 casts...
All and all it was a good quick trip..
Peace out punk ass bitches

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I had been there.

12:48 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Son of Frankenstein catches bass....GRRRrrrrrr...Fisshhhhhh...GRRrrrrr

10:18 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Oh Yeah, Thanks again for getting the net so quick!
Whenever I'm fishing you always have to have the net handy because I always catch the trophy bass.

Have you seen any seashells?

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do you guys keep any? or you throw em all back?

*lust* Toeknee

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home