.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): 5 Days away!!!!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

5 Days away!!!!

thumbnail

Sing me song your a singer!! Pass me the bong your a bringer of refer!!
The Devil is never a maker!! The less that you give your a taker!!!
And it's on and on and on
It's Heaven and Hell!!!! Oh well!!!

Gott-Damn it's almost here!!! check out the layout. Our seats will be in section One six rows from the stage!!!
I hope these old fuckers don't smell like canalope and geritol.....
Stay tuned as I try to figure out how to down load pics off my new phone Nextel i870 complete with mp3 pic chip, Blue tooth, and im capability.... The camera has 1.3 mega p's and I hope the picture come out better than the old camera phone I had. This way I can post some cool pics and even a video from the concert!!!

Well if it seems to be real it's illusion
cause every moment of truth there's confusion in life
Love can be seen as the answer
what do I smell when I pants her??

It goes on and on and on it's Heaven and Hell
Fool Fool!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

1.3 mega-pixel isn't too bad ! Videos, please !!!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home