.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

cicada3

Meet Mr Magicicada Septendecim. I believe that is the name of this character because Magicicada Septendecula is very rare around here and Magicicada Cassini is usually found around the Mississippi valley area.
Heff has issues with insects on his blog and in his garden with that black grasshopper so I figure I would point out the fact that with the Periodical life cycle of this critter in its 17 year this year the dreaded singing Cicada are excpected to be here!!! I have woods next to me here at the BUC and man I bet these fuckers are gonna drive us crazy!!!

For some of you who are of.....uhm of a larger size..... It's a fact that Cicadas where used as a diuretic by peasants in Provence... I'm not pointing the finger but some of the blog readers have been acting sort of... uhm ..pissy about some FAT pictures I posted lately so I don't want to offend anyone (cough) wil (cough)!!

Anywho I am interested in what this summer will bring with these Fuckers flying around and fuckin with everyone. My daughter E. Freaks the Fuck Out when she sees a fly so these monster will probably send her to the nut house!!! LOL bugs are cool.

I remember ohhh about 17 years when they came around last time, this kid brought a coffee can full of these creatures to school and tossed them all over the playground... I don't recall them being plentyful or bothersome around the house I grew up at that time..... At least nothing comes to mind so I don't know what will happen this year......Stay tuned!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

Now THAT is one ugly bastard !!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home