.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Man-dels are cool.......

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Man-dels are cool.......

<spanIMG_5119 src="http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194/495185116_c9c76d3d75_b.jpg" width=1024>

We have heard of "Air Jordan" but "Air bp"? Note* sign in the upper left-hand side of the background of this picture. OK this is the jet we flew home on.. Hangen with the guys is the same as hangen with any other friends except the little things like instead of hearing shit like hey lets take my car it's lets take my jet.. My flight crew can be ready in half an hour... Or hey man my helicopter is parked on the roof of this hotel lets fly to dinner..... This is what happened here. A nice business gentleman who shall remain nameless... Dropped us off on his way back to Canada.. his jet was very nice .. I had like 2 hours of sleep in me in this picture and was ready to crash... wait let me rephrase that..(Not a good thing to say when boarding a jet) So I like an idiot sat by the wet bar and every time I started to dose off some bad would need another "Cuba-Libra" Or Santa-Rosa or just plain old Vodka and tonic!!! I needed sleep!!! Hey TOL commander...One and a-half hours and we arrived safely home....

<spanIMG_5117 src="http://farm1.static.flickr.com/219/495185122_4301e2c08a_b.jpg" width=1024>

Above is a very dark picture of one of my companies trucks... in the air. It is being held up by hydraulics and pneumatic jacks. Just one of the many many many sights at the waste show 2007.... It was pretty fun and very hectic at times but I still like going to these things...

<spanIMG_5113 src="http://farm1.static.flickr.com/229/495237973_69512a8e5a_b.jpg" width=1024>

From the party room we rented at the Omni in Atlanta here is a lovely shot of Centennial park... remember the 1996 Olympics when that bone head blew up the bomb??
Well down under the tent in this picture Kiss 103 fm was setting up for some kind of Wednesday night in the park thing.... I guess Wednesday night is as good as any night to get all krunked up and jam in the park with Tom Jorner...? "Gonna catch somebody riden dirty!!" especially if they be blowin shit up in Hot-lanta..
Peace out Bitches

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure what the shout-out was for but yeah, I guess that kind of beats the hell out of the 15 hour drive?

9:01 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yes ... That was my intention

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home