.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): The BUC's Tuesday's Morning after the "TOL's Man Ass"

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The BUC's Tuesday's Morning after the "TOL's Man Ass"

obese

Well I bet this one sits the drive thru complaining to the attendant at the window about NOT getting the Super size order she requested!! I figured I would bring the readers back to reality here with this one..
She's got more pit's than a golf ball but I hardly think she's aerodynamic.
This might become one of my new posts. The Buc'c Coyote's of the week.
On this pic I kind of wish we could have seen her face to make it a little salvagable..
Anyhow Happy work week bitches..

1 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Hey, It's... "Gross Tonnage Tuesday" on the BBBUC

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home