.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): "Long December"

Saturday, March 10, 2007

"Long December"

ski_trip2007__5_

Finally a good long ski trip!!
Be it as it may it was also the last ski trip of the year..... (I think).. It was grand I got to the cottage on Thursday after the snow fall and we had 10+ inches in the drive way so I had to blow the snow out of it with an electric snow blower.... I was beat after the 2 hours of that clean up.. So I ate 8 pieces of chicken and took a nap.. The next day I hit the slopes alone for a full day of skiing. I strapped on the iPod and started at the top of my library and let it run down as I continued the skiing. It went from songs like "Dreadlock Holiday" to "Stillborn by Black label society" to "Akon, Sabbath and Travis Trit"... I can say that I had a ball 7 hours of non-stop vertical is grand..
After that some people from the office met me up at the lake and we went out to the country club for a fish fry and actually went back to the cottage after that because people wanted to be well rested for the next days event of skiing!! They know I am a nut about staying on the hill...
So we hit the slopes all day long and everyone was pretty well beat up but we all managed to go to a nice restaurant for some Prime rib and Seared Ahi tuna no potato double veg please!! One drunk individual made it uncomfortable but we all have times like that don't we?
Everyone went home Sunday morning but after I called home to check in with my lovely wife of 16 years...(Anniversary 3/9/91) she told me to stay up there one more day and be there on Monday morning to meet with a guy who was going to show me some cottages for rent... Cool!! More skiing!!
I figured this would be good because my wife attended the Rod Stewart concert the previous night (I got her 3rd row tickets for birthday) Even tho she ditched those seats for ones right up in the first row!! She once again actually held the little Scott's hand as he serenade her... So after a night like that I would and could never live up to par.. I figured I would stay and ski and I did. All day I did it again 3 days in a row. 21 hours of skiing and Man did it feel it grand.
So Now spring is almost here and then starts the softball tourneys and the boat and possibly a wave running jet ski (Hopefully!!) We will see. It depends on whether our little Air Bear does well in school this year which she seems to be doing..
Until later peace out bitches!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

"Grand" must be your vocabulary word of the week. You've managed to slim down a good bit. Hatch will be aroused.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, looks like it was pretty grand. Wow, an update.

2:13 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I can only access Bill's blog with Explorer and that's only after all of the video loading errors, all my other browsers crash. (safari, firefox, netscape)

Does anyone else have this problem?

Bill, when you update your blog next year...GET RID OF THE VIDEO! I'd make more dumb-ass comments if I could actually get to you blog.

5:02 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I can't hep it that your computer is behind the times!!! WTF???

All that money you spend on that pile of dung you call a system and you can't even negotiate your way thru a little vid wav??
Turd!!
Love as always TMS
Big Bill
Enjoy the new Buck Cherry video!!!
Suck Ass

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm using Firefox Tony and I have no problem getting there, which might be a problem in itself.

1:26 AM  
Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

What's that big band of flesh right under the word "Clapton?" Are you skimping on the crunches again?

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home