.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I was a Shrimpen boat captain!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I was a Shrimpen boat captain!!

File0351

Complete with Bubba Gump hat here is our beloved Forest Gump. The back of this pic says 7/19/01!!! Holy shit 5 odd years ago. Yes that is non-other than IDOBEASTOOL with his Big Ass Bass!! So yes the lake holds some monsters and we are getting better at catching them. I would like some insight on what it was like when he caught this HOG so please comment.. As far as the condition of the pic .. well I got some pics back from him and this one was in a pile stuck to a bunch of other pics so I think SOMEONE might have been really turned on when he saw his catch and well you know (liberated some fluids) onto this pic? I dont know!! Anyhow Does anyone know anybody who can restore pics? let me know....Peace bitches!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good picture. I just hope everyone doesn't relize Uncle Tony is only two feet tall...

1:58 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I don't remember the specifics on the catch but I was shocked about that damn fish. Maybe I'll have a replica made for my wall?

Don't worry about the condition of the photo, I have a duplicate. You tried to destroy that picture out of jealousy, that's what happened!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep... two feet of rock hard man.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

Is that Idobeastool's diapers drying on a line behind him ?!?

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute...

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!

11:55 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

You need to stop putting that music video on your blog, it messes everything up...browser keeps crashing and when it doesn't crash I still can't hear or see the video.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You also need to stop having young men shave your back.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

....and oil you up.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony? Did you piss yourself in this picture?

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home