.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I thought it would never happen!!

Monday, December 18, 2006

I thought it would never happen!!

Oct_CVR_Shot

AHH yes !!!!
Members of Black Sabbath have joined forces with Ronnie James Dio!!!
Yes once again they will tour the states starting in March 2007!!
The name of the band is "Heaven and Hell"!!
I can't wait!!!
This will be an excellent show!! Fo Show!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

Thanks for the heads-up ! Vinnie Appice has been chosen as the drummer instead of Bill Ward - probably a good thing.

7:02 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yes!! Bill and Ozzie are probably suffering from the same long term effects of the hard life they lived!!! Play now Pay later!!!
I am waiting to hear about tour dates and then I will buy tickets A.S.A.P.. I am going to go with Duke an old friend of The Commanders and I. We used to listen to Dio religiously.. I was Asst. Manager of an Automotive store and Duke and I used to work there and we would have Sabbath Live Evil on cassette playing over and over on the stereo display!! The African American shoppers would come in and be like.. What the Hell!!! You all some devil worshipers or what?? Let me gets my distibiller cap for a 74 duece and a quarter (Electra 225) and I bees on my way!!!! LOL
If you hear of anything on the dates let me know... I have been on the Sabbath web site and they are pleading with people to stop e-mailing about tour dates!! When they get them they will be posted!!!
This concert will undoubtibly Rock the year!!!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home