.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): SRV

Thursday, October 26, 2006

SRV

srv

Well it's Halloween and we have a party to attend. The theme of the shin-dig is Dead celebrity's. I am going as Stevey Ray Vaughn... But I might add a little twist and go as a decaying SRV. No disrespect to the man, the myth, the legend but it's my style.... We will have to see if I can pull it off. It would be different if the theme was just Celebrity's but the invite said dead celebrity' sooooo.... Wish me luck....

5 Comments:

Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

Your blog is getting boring. Do you need me to come back and fuck it all up for you again? Sort of a one year anniversary blog war?

8:53 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

OHHHH is that a challenge?
It seems like everyone is slow to post or respond or anything.. I don't know? I guess people are started to get bored with this blogging.. Holy shit does that mean we might all go back to sending letters?

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, back to letter writing! Lughead!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

Good luck on the SRV thing. From what I understand, Will has a Strat he's not using that you could borrow, lol.

8:06 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah I gotta lil ole Fender Squire Bullet!! (baby strat)
I think the neck is warped cause it won't hold a tune... Much like Wil!! LOL

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home