.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): They Fucking Won??

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

They Fucking Won??

From the first pass thrown out of Grossmans hand last night it was all down hill. The Arizona Cardinals Totally dominated the game. I was "shocked and awed" at this amazing display. I sat there speachless in my favorite chair watching the big screen TV in High Def. and could not believe my eyes. I found myself saying well this is the way it always is with the Bears they let ya down. I watch the Bears Offensive line allow the Cardinals defense to penetrate the backfield and cause fumbles or apply enough pressure so that Grossman was forced to throw the ball never getting it to OUR reciever. I watched our beloved number 54 Big Brian Urlacker miss a tackle that resulted in a touch down for the Cardinals. I watched in disbelief as Sexy Rexy Grossman threw interception after interception until I could not take it anymore!!!
I looked at the clock and I was realizing that my time was growing short. I had to get up at 4:00am and it was around 10:30ish and the score was 23 to 10 Bears losing bad!! So I joined my wife in our bedroom and she had the game on, we watched as grossman threw another interception!!! I said I can't take it anymore!! Turn this shit off!! It was like 10:30 pm with 5 minutes left in the game, Fuckin Bears!!

I woke to the sound of the radio on my alarm clock and fumbled around loudly and violently for it until I reached it and made it submit!! I got up and thanked the Gods for making a programable coffee machine.. I wake to fresh brewed coffee all the time. Feeling groggy and beat up I went down stairs to shit, shower and shave. Took my vitamins and headed out the door for work. I walked into the office and the opening supervisor was sitting at his desk with a somber look on his face.. I said " What the Fuck was that last night??" He shrugged and looked down like his last name was Grossman. He said he went to bed at halftime and when he woke up this morning and came to work he listened to the drivers talking and he heard something wonderfully exciting. THE BEARS WON!!! They came back in the last two minutes and beat the Cardinals. I don't completely know how so I can't coment but they FUCKING WON!!!
At this point of the 2005-2006 season I would like to pause to say a few Hail Mary's and ask for forgiveness from my beloved Bears. I am so sorry I gave up on you last night. You left me no choice... You didn't come to play and it showed. All I can say is thank you Jesus!! To all memebers of the team let this be a lesson to you.. Come to every game like its your last chance to play don't ever underestimate the other team!! I hope we all have learned something from this and lets come back after our Bi-week and start fresh!!! This was a lucky win but still a WIN!!! Woo Hoooo!!!
GO BEARS!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

I watched the first half and couldn't stand it...went to do some work on the computer, got a lot done...Went back and started watching just in time to see Urlacher rip the ball away and Tillman ran it in...Arizona punts and Hester runs it 80+ to go up 24-23...I couldn't believe what I was seeing...The kicker was, the Arizona kicker, missed the field goal that would have won it by 2ft. I laughed pretty hard.

Urlacher was a madman, he was EVERYWHERE, especially in the forth quarter!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah, I heard he looked like he went into the locker room and did a rail of cocaine came back out and went Berzerk!!!
Anyhow like I was saying this should be a gaint wake up call for them. This could be the icing on the Big Bear cake. The one thing they need to make them a true super bowl bound team. They needed this close call or a loss to get them to pull their heads out of their ass's and realize that they are volnurable. So lets see how they look with San Francisco on the 29th. Da Bears!!!

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My old man said the game WAS NUTS! This chick I know going to college in Chicago said her dorm was so loud Sunday she couldn't even study! I'm so watching da Bears this next weekend, it's not even funny.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... NOT THIS weekend... fuck.. DA NEXT ONE!

1:39 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

The next game will be against San Francisco I think Androoo boy friend is from there off of Pope street!! LOL

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home