.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Happy Holidaze!!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Holidaze!!

File0353

I guess I couldn't stay away too long!! I just did a few posts. Along with a few lines!!! LOL Maybe back in the day but not really I was already too reved up to Fuck with that white powder!! I probably would have just burned out my circuits!!! Anywho Tis the season to be Mary so Wil put your wig on Bitch!!! Actually being Merry is what I am. I love the Holidays and all the stress that comes along with them!! Fuckin Bullshit!!!
I don't know how this pic will come out but I am sure you will all get the message.. Any questions feel free to ask!!
Happy Holidaze to all of you bloggers out there..
Hope your Christmas is festive and joyous and full of cheer shared with kith and kin during the yuletide season???
Merry Christmas Bitches!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas you big Mongaloid!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Fat Slapper!

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOps i'm late! lol Merry n Happy n all that crap!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home