.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I WANT A HOTDOG, I WANT A BAG OF CHIPS, YOU WILL HAVE A WAVERUNNER AND LIKE IT!!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I WANT A HOTDOG, I WANT A BAG OF CHIPS, YOU WILL HAVE A WAVERUNNER AND LIKE IT!!

Dickson%20PWC%202

Yes this is what we are looking at as our next purchase. We are thinking about it because our lovely daughter wants to be able to cruise the lake this summer. I am looking forward to it because like everything ...if you ride it hard enough you get a great workout from it!! There are other benefits like it will save Rica Marie (Pontoon) from having to tear across the lake with the tubes on the back which does wear a boat out over the years.. So the pro's are endless...
We told Erwin last year that if she did well in school and brought her grades up we would in turn get her her own computer.. She did and in turn we got her a new computer in which I had to add a wireless router to get her access to the internet from one side of the house to the other without running ether cable all over the place like an umbilical cord to life on the outside!!!
So this year we said get really good grades and we will think about a wave runner.. BOOM she made the freakin honor roll so now we are in the market for a used wave runner..
We are looking for a 2-3 person wave runner 80-110 hp. no older than 1995 for around $3,000 with trailer and cover etc. So if anyone knows of someone out here selling one let me know!!!
See ya on the waves Bitches!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

Quote slightly modified from "Caddy Shack", I believe. I could accomodate you with the waverunner purchase, but I'd charge you an assload of shipping !

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home