.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Aerosmith!!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Aerosmith!!

big aerosmith

They rocked the house as usual..
They came out and Steven Tyler had on a red leather outfit with a black arrow on the croutch. When he lifted up his shirt he hd the word Lick on his belly !!! This band can still rock!! Tommy Hamilton was absent due to recent Chemo-treatments. Poor guy. I am not sure why he needed chemo. Well I am not stupid I am pretty sure it was to help with some form of cancer but I don't know the specifics.. Anyhow They stuck to their old songs. Season's of wither" ( a song about Bill Withers) "Toys in the attic", "Momma Kin", They did some blues and the only new song or latest song they did was "Cryin". Other than that is was "all the ole tyme favs". I have to admit for these guys being in there late 50's to early 60's they can still FUCKING ROCK!!!! I brought My lovely wife,my sister and brother in law and My daughter and her friend somehow found their way up to the skybox to party with us!!! $32.00 a six pack of beer!!! Holy Schnicky's!! Anyhow I was totally exhuasted on Friday at work. I got home at 12am and got up at 4am. I was a very tired pup at work.... it was worth it....
Peace Bitches!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen em twice and they are fuckin awesome! I havent been to a concert in like... GOD. prolly since I first got sick, so 9 years?

No take that back I saw The Eagles, who for another set of old guys put on a great show too :)

7:22 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Well if you manage to get over here to Chicagoland area to visit IDOBEASTOOL We will have to hook you up with some tics!!!
The eagles I don't mind so much.. But I would like to quote the Big Lebowski, The Dude was put in the squad car and the Eagles where on the radio and the Dude says to cop "Hey man, can you turn that radio off? I have had one really fucked up day and Fuckin hate the Eagles man!!!"
Correct away IDOBEASTOOL

7:29 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Sounds like you saw a great show...U2 is better though,LOL...
Who is the little old lady on the left in the Motley Crue picture.

12:33 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

That is noneother than Mr Death himself Nick Marrs!!! Poor guy must be married.. his wife seems to be sucking the life right out of him!!!!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home