.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): YES!!! Bears Win!!!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

YES!!! Bears Win!!!

untitled

It's just as I thought it would be.. Nail bitting is my prediction from here on out!! It was close and The Bears did win but luck was on their side all the way. Well I gotta go my lovely wife has made a Lasagna (carbs) and we are gonna watch "Skeleton key". So stay tuned Bears vs Green Bay next Sunday!!

2 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

A little luck, TOUGH D & Alex Brown!!

What can Brown do for you?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Love lasagna. Cannot comment on Bears... I mean what do I know over here in Africa dammit!

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home