.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I think I dated this chick!!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I think I dated this chick!!

turkeyfromhell

Wow!! I remember why I didn't finish gynocoligy school!! First reason was I really got into my work! I was all over my job!! I couldnt wait to get into the next project!! As a boss I used all the correct management TOOLS!!
OK enough!! I saw this and had to laugh!! This is the kind of stuff I do at my house!! Enjoy!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL i definately would uhhh eat that!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to punch that turkey head right in it's ugly gina turned mouth.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Eric2613 said...

B-Bill, ok, I thought some of the stuff I said was wrong but that gyno school comment was way dark, my man! Hilarious!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

LOL

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home