.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Da Bears!!!!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Da Bears!!!!

Picture 155
Ok so Friday I am called up at around 3:30 pm by my boss and I am told to grab some dignitaries from one of or neighboring communities and I am to take them to the bears game on Sunday. I said Okey Dokey!! I was to meet my guy at the gate and he would give me the tickets bhla bhla bhal!! We parked at the Chicago Hilton and Towers and took a cab over to the Field and got to my guy when we went in wow!! What a day Bears 13 Panthers 3. How cool is this?? I wondered how the Bears would handle the Panthers. Everyone was saying that this was the first team the Bears would play this season that was any good and the Panthers would kill the Bears !! Well Eat shit nonbelievers!! WOOWWWWHOOOO!! Go Bears!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

You bastard, you're always doing cool things.

Oh yeah,
Get rid of the damn music files!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Why? Don't you like the music??
Hey we've done some really cool things together! Remeber when we got tickets to take Jaki to see the Smashing pumpkin show and we had the skybox to ouselves and I believe the show was sold out!!!

6:04 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

My husband and boys are soooo jealous. Great pics. You're just such a good lookin guy!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the Heartbreakers.

4:11 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Kathi:
Thanks, Your making me blush!!
Tell your Husband and son's That yes it was a fabulous game to boot!!!
Androo... Yeah the Heartbreakers was an excellent concert!! We will do more next time you get your narrow ass out here!!!

6:12 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

That Pumpkins show was great! Yes, we have done some cool things but recently you've been on a roll, private jets, bike week, bears skybox etc...

REMEMBER the Sounds of the Underground! That was an experience. Thanks Andrew for introducing us to some new music...if you can call it that! CLUTCH is a good band though!!!

Oh yeah, Bill, you sure are handsome...Not as handsome as me though.

10:47 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Bill, How do you like that cd "The Black Keys"...only two guys drums & guitar. I can't stop listening to that album. awesome

10:49 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Dear Idobeastool,
Thanks for the CD "Black Keys". I have listened to them on the headset while running on the treadmill at the gym. I am going out for a ride to check on the drivers and i will stick the CD in and give it a better listen. Yes I did like what I did listen to so far... Thanks again...
Oh yeah and you have a face only a mother could luv!!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds of the Underground was fucking bad ass. So lay off.
PS: Besides High on Fire, Clutch sucked.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys know you had fun.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home