.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Drink up this Holiday!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Drink up this Holiday!!

drunk%20feel

Ok, On this Holiday since I can't drink I want you all to have one for me. My drink of choice was usually whatever was being served or whatever you had the most of or whatever!!!
Mostly I would drink VO on the rocks or the roof or in a closet or...
Anyhow an excellent drink you can get really smashed on when you need a boost but don't want to slam straight grain alcohol and give the family the feeling that the only way you can tolerate all of them is by being totally smashed out of your mind, is called and Oatmeal Cookie.
Its
Goldschlagger
Baileys
Butterscotch schnapps

If your gonna put it on the rocks it breaks down as follows.
1 shot Goldshclagger,2-3 shots Baileys,and 1-2 shots of butterscotch schnapps.
If the Goldschlagger is to overpowering put in more Baileys and butterscotch schnapps.
I was serving pichers of this at Erins First Communion party and I had a blast cause I had the older women drinking it, The great grandmothers!! I poured it over ice and they sipped it and said "Oh, this is tasty!" Then on their second one I heard them saying "Oh my, I feel kind of loopy!".
So when the Holidays get to you and the family is making you want to kill something put the gun down and pull out the bottle!!!
Peace Bitches!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Just Jan said...

Since you aren't drinking this Holiday...I'll be happy to share my chocolate milk...just be warned...I make mine extra chocolaty...Happy Thanksgiving.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are these broads?

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo that sounds goood...
I might have to try that one out!
Thanks!

6:10 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

ANDROO!!!! Boy the Air Force is really gonna have a ball with your sad ass!! Young man say your sorry to these two ladies!!!
I have to apalogize for my son Androo's lack of manners!!
All are welcome here at the BUC Women , Men , Bitches, Ho's and yes even broads!! Dude's , Dudettes, Etc.....

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Dames. Go write a blog about it if I hurt your feelings.
Freaking babies.

6:18 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Andrew, don't you know to be nice here!

Bill is trying to build a "Fan Club" and you're only going to screw it up... DAMn YOU!

10:11 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Idobeastool: Your just jealous!!!
If you came out from behind your computer and ventured outdoors once in a while I would make you the president of my fan club!!!
Now change your diaper The smell is Epic!!!LOL

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This fan club is A JOKE! I see women, and yet... there's still my laundry to be done, and my lunch to be made. WTF?!

12:12 PM  
Blogger josh williams said...

I'll have some ice cold beers for ya!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home