.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Picture 169
So we get to Soldier Field and meet my guy and we get our tickets and they say Excutive Suites on them. So we go in and they direct us to the elevator and man I am used to going to the games all bundled up and all day smelling your own spit off the scarf keeping your face from freezing off!! For Crying out loud I could have watched the game in this suite in my underwear!! (that is if I was wearing any!!) It was hot in the suite with a full bar and food all over the place.. Ladies they even brought the desert cart in!! Candy and cake, Shots of Baileys in chocolate shot glasses that you eat after the shot!!! Oh my God Carbs for miles!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger josh williams said...

Nice Perk.Wonder what the poor people were doing? Our local Colts are doing well this year,I just hope they dont drop the ball...

2:38 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah I watched the end of the game last night and it would be very cool to see the Bears and Colts in the Superbowl!!!! LOL
Oh yeah the poor people were down in the enzone seats with no freakin shirts on!!!!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo cool.. chocolate shot glasses...

and.. *lusting* another nice pic!

I think you should be featured on Wills page tomorrow!

6:44 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

i think u resemble John Travolta for some reason..i'm sorry if that offends you.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home