.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Chicago Bears vs Tampa Bat Fuckin Ears

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Chicago Bears vs Tampa Bat Fuckin Ears

bears_1600x1200

Well Here we go again. Last week the Bears looked very good and I don't want to jinx them but I feel like the will win today also. To many years in a row at this time of the season I would find myself saying "Well hopefully next year we can get a better Quarterback or complain about the back field not being able to find a hole in a doughnut shop!!
My seats today won't be as good as last weeks seats. I realy don't know what will ever match up those. (see previous post from last weeks game). I am going over to my Old Mans house to watch the game. Father Bill is putting a roast in the Crotch pot with a whole bottle of Girdiniare. I hope he uses the mild stuff. Anything hotter than cinnimon and it will knock that protective covering off my asshole!! It will end up burning for days!! Thats the problem with this high protien diet. There is nothing in my stomach to soak up the hot pepper oils and this could cause a real situation.. (embarrassing spotting effect?) LOL See how my mind wanders..From the Bears to burning hot asses. Well lets hope they play like their hair is on fire and their asses are a catchen!!
Go Bears!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home