.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): This Turkey makes my Cock Stand straight up.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This Turkey makes my Cock Stand straight up.



This Turkey makes my Cock hard!!
Does this mean anything to anyone?
Oh sure you can be a pig about it.... But I am talking fowl here not about my pork sword... Wow the jokes are freakin endless and my mind is overly active and under medicated!! I started this post to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and now I have once again spun out of control and way the fuck off track!!!
I hope yall have a good Thanksgiving and a great weekend!! I have to work Friday and Saturday full days!!! Ah thats life in the Waste industry!! Speaking of Waist's I hope you all eat leftovers so much that your all back in the gyms next week!! I for one will be going directly to the gym Friday morning before work like I have done everyday this week except Thursday cause day B closed!!!
Peace Bitches!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS! YOU HAVE A GOOD THANKSGIVING TOO OLD GUY.

6:09 PM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Same to ya. Your not alone I'll be working all weekend, just for kicks I tell myself. Good for you and yourn. JW

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home