.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): My Father and I!!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Father and I!!

Picture 165

Ladies and Gentlemen this is my Father Big Bill Jr. We have been trying to get to at least one Bears game a year and I must say this one is for the books!! These are like press seats!! Unfreakin Believable!!! So give a nice warm Blogger welcome to my Father!!!! Yeah baby go dad!! I have to add a note that I am very proud of He and my Mother who have recently joined the gym I attend. Keep on keeping on!! We meet up at the gym and work out together here and there!! Pops is ready to hit a record bench of 500lbs!! stay tuned!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! GRANDPA!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bills Dad! *wavin* Good for them on the gym...

now... you buddy... have some seriously beautiful eyeballs! Very nice! Had no idea they were blue :)
Pretty!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or are they green?
Maybe they just look bluer cuz of the shirt...

anyway.. pretty!

6:41 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

IDOBEASTOOL has a song he loves about eyes. "Don't he make my Brown eye Blue" I think Linda Ronstandt did a good version of this tune.
Did you realize that all the astronauts on the Space Shuttle Challenger had blue eyes?
One this way ,One blew that way, one blew that way!!
Sorry that was in bad taste!!!
Thanks for the compliment. My eyes used to be crossed after I fell into the well, A year later I got kicked in the head by a mule and they went back to normal..go figure!!!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO... OK Cousin Eddie...

Thats my fav movie lol

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home