.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): COOL THINGS TO DO!!!!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

COOL THINGS TO DO!!!!

IMG_2248

Well Here is the picture of me in front of my buddies jet. The one we took down to bike week in October. This was a very very cool thing to do. I am not bragging at all, I am just sharing my experiences with you all. I met these guys through work and showed them I was a man that could be trusted and who worked hard and applied myself in all that I do. They respect those qualities and even though we don't work for the same company anymore to this day we have remained great friends.
This brings me to my COOL THING TO DO ON THIS SUNDAY!! My current company has chosen me to attend a certain sporting event today and take some dignitaries from one of the local communities here. So stayed tuned I will be bringing the camera and should post later on tonight.......GO BEARS!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool sweetie...

and you never said... the guy with the plane?? Married?? lol I'm willin to be fixed up ;)

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a freaking monster old man.

5:25 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Cool plane, friends are good to have, friends with planes, even better!

2:43 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Friends with planes, helocopters, Harleys, Hummers, and Bentleys even Mo-betta!!!

3:39 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Sorry Honey he's married!!
If he wasn't I would set my wife up with him????? Wow how would that work?

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol prolly as well as me having 2 bf's would ;) I do love my Danny!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home