.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Finished Product!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Finished Product!!

Picture 177

Well I am pretty happy with my work here. All together I believe this cost us about $125.00. They have the kits for sale and one like this would have run us close to $400.00!!! So not bad if I do say so myself. Of course my lovely wife was right there to remind me that I still have to spray paint the screen that covers the fire place opening!! That's what I have to deal with..... We have been waiting to do this for a while because of the price.. but we got some balls and took a chance....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow looks nice sweetie!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE'S LIEING! I DID THIS!

11:06 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

good job :) it looks great!!

5:57 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Looks good Bill!
Doesn't styrofoam melt when it gets hot?

9:18 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I dont know, how has your styrofoam cotton panel in your panties lasted this long?

You hot ass bitch you!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Strong work there Bill! I may put one of those around my toliet.

3:51 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Good job! So when are ya gonna paint the screen? JUST KIDDING!!

Hey, I was gonna bust your balls for the video because it takes longer to load your page now everytime I come visit...but then Ray shows up and I'm all gushy inside...so thanks a bunch darlin...doesn't get any better than that video.

6:22 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Thanks everyone!!
Kathi:
Yeah I love that video of Ray and the song is a good one also... He does have a way of making ya feel the song!!!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home