.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): A meal fit for a........ME!!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

A meal fit for a........ME!!


Picture 130
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.

Now this makes my Dick hard!! Narry a carb in site!! Chicken, Rib eyes and Italian sausage!!!! Give me a bottle of Ranch dressing a gobblet of water and I am set!! Just keep your hands and feet away from my plate!! Now this is how you do it....You make this much meat on a Sunday and then wrap it up for the weeks meals. If I ate a breast a steak and a sausage from this plethora of food that would stil leave me with 7 other meals here!!Which would probably get me to thursday. I also will eat a 12 egg omolet at least once a day. Low carbs baby!! Plus a I have been eating 1 can of green beans and spinach and broccoli a lot for good carbs and a lot of prunes. As far as prunes go eat them in the morning and take my advise 7 prunes is good and 9 is overkill way too many!! I figured that out on my own!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no way I can eat prunes. I have the girliest stomach in the entire world. I think I once tried a prune out.... it almost freaking killed me.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... That gets your dick hard? *sigh* man lol... LOL@the prunes... i drink light apple juice ;) same effect! lol


androo... you have to be over 35 to really enjoy a good prune ;) Oh and it helps if you dont eat "normally" and go all protien because ALL protien will stop your ass UP!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I have eating prunes to look forward to in life.

5:10 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

NO you have what I refer to as "A log jam" to look forward Androo prunes will help you throught these difficult times.
Actually prunes have gotten a bad name over the years, they actually fruits. Better than bananas oranges and apples at least for most of you needed vitamans and minerals. I believe anything that has this type of effect on the body which is helping the body eject toxins and junk are good for you.
By the way I really don't have log jam I am OK and light apple juice is like using warm water compared to prunes!!LOL

6:53 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

I suppose White Castles are out of the question as a subsitute for prunes. My girlfriend has been low carb for years and is thin as a rail and as strong an as an Ox! She makes me do things...

8:28 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

White castles will suffice... See you in the emergency room!! Hey how about that bet 10 White Castle hamburgers and a quart of prune juice? any takers?

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween you big woman!

11:01 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

BOO

11:09 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

NO takers ask Roscoe, he'll eat anything.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home