.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Funny Boat story

Friday, October 28, 2005

Funny Boat story

When I was younger, So much younger than today....(sounds like a song) Around the age of 13 or so. My family and I used to spend every summer up at the lake. From June till August, 2 months I was there, so I made my summer friends and did all the stuff a young man could dream of. Boating, swimming, fishing, drinking, smoking, hiking, skiing, etc. Well the kids I hung out with were older than I was. They were 16 - 18 yrs old and Hey! How cool the drinking age was 18!! Wow!
So yeah we experimented with a little booze here and there.
OK on to the story, First off let me explain that I was Hyperactive and a totally aggravating individual.
Bryan, Chris my summer friends and I went out fishing one night after dinner, about 6:00pm. We had our normal fun of cutting each other down, I was pretty good at it with my age and all and often times I pissed the older boys off and later had to repent by screaming uncle whilst in the midst of a choke hold!
Well we fished and I can't recall exactly what we caught but we usually did pretty good. The vessel was more than sea worthy and belonged to my buddies family. Actually their father. It was a deep V aluminum row boat and it had a 9 horse out board Merc. On the back.
We started heading back into the dock and a minor minnow fight started up. You know the innocent tossing of minnows at each other. This event went on the whole trip to the dock and as usual I was getting the best of the older boy Chris. If memory serves me correct as he was yelling at me to stop throwing minnows at which point I actually got one right in his mouth!!! So as we got to the dock Tempers flew and the anger level continued to grow.. Chris brought the vessel into the docking space with his expert driving skills... So I was at the bow (front) of the boat, Bryan (Chris's bro) was in the middle and Chris was aft (back) driving. We all had our routine we followed to get the boat hooked up before we disembarked the boat but at this present time all was forgotten and it was a life or death situation......Chris was spitting trying to get the taste of minnow out of his mouth while continuously trying to explain how he was going to torture and beat me when we got in to the dock..... As we eased into the boat slip he lunged forward trying to get ahold of anyone as he noticed me trying to jump out onto the pier. I exited unscathed Chris had a firm grip on bryan's shirt and Bryan tried desperately to escape his gasp. Bryan was the smart one of the group and he used his wit to get away ...He yelled to chris that the boat was still in forward gear..Chris looked back and realized Bryan was correct so he was still trying to maintain his grip on his brother while he reached back with his foot to take the boat out of gear. In doing this he accidently throttled the boat up and it lurched forward quickly. Chris released his grip on his brothers shirt, Bryan leaped from the boat! Chris jumped toward the back but it was too late... The front of the boat hit the dock hard as the engine pushed it forward!!! The boat was strong and as well was the dock.....The engine continued to push and it drove the boat straight up the dock!! The Bow of the boat lurched toward the sky...Bryan and I stared as the boat seemed to grow taller in height heading straight for the sky!. We looked up as it moved and just as quick as it started to climb it stopped and started to descend.. That's when we notice the back of the boat along with the motor and Chris was sinking into the depths of the murky lake water!!!! There was nothing we could do we sat there helpless as Chris muttered and yelled every swear, curse word imaginable!!!! ( I definitely extended my vocabulary that day.) When despair of this magnitude hits all bets are off, all wars stop, all hatred goes away...... Chris stood waist high in water that had consumed the back of the boat. The tackle box's, poles, cushions, and bait box's speckled the water as if pirates had looted and burned our ship...... Bryan and I jumped in and helped Chris straighten out the boat so we could start to bail the water out. We gathered the gear up and after and hour of frantic work we had achieved the impossible and it appeared that nothing happened... The boat was dry, it was all hooked up everything was in place and neat all was well.....ck of it.
I thank the heavens for that event because my beating and torture was forgotten about on that night. We all headed back to our homes and families for the evening and everyone slept well..Until the next morning when Chris and Bryan's Dad went down to start the boat motor and he couldn't. We all ended up down at the lake and gave our best performance about how the boat worked fine as we brought it in to the dock last night. We offered our suggestions of what the problem might be, Moisture in the air? Bad gas? Gremlins? We got slightly reprimanded and after the spark plugs were changed all was well and forgotten... Or was it ........

7 Comments:

Blogger BigBill said...

AHHHH a new reader? What did you get bored with CRACK BOOM BANG?

Well anyhow welcome blondie...Good to have you aboard.
I have a lot of stories like this one...hmmmmm ya know what I think I will do postings on these stories...Yeah I could make a novel of short stories....Entitled a day in the life of...Me! No! BIll yeah a Day in the life of Bill!
We will be rich beyond our wildest dreams and then I can come out with part II and all the stories can be about what I did with all the mon......Oh wait one problem I can't Fucking spell!!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get an editor. With material like that! Who fucking cares if it's spelled right?! Awesome story by the way!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: I don't think I'll ever get over how much we're alike. It's so freaking insane!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL nice story... lil brat

7:48 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

You? Mischevious?? A pain in the butt? A snot?? Who would have guessed that? (I'm raising my hand) :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

That's way too many words to read.

11:31 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Bravo! I love the innocence when the boat would not start. The lords of the deep spared you a beating as well, perhaps a sacrafice is in order. I'll alert my buddy Roscoe to this post, he will get a kick out it, alhough I must warn you, he has been known to tell a tall tale or two so keep on your toes if you have any dealings with this scoundrel .Write on! Josh

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home