.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): New Gym!!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

New Gym!!!!

Well I switched to yet another gym. This one is a community work out center run by the park district. I did the numbers and This is gonna work out better because for the same price I was paying the Dogpound gym $30.00 a month, I was able to enroll myself and my wife. The free weights are minimal but there are enough for Some exercises I will just have to get creative. They have more than enough treadmills, and cardio stuff, stairclimbers etc. And they have all the weight machines (Nautilus ?). Also included is a steam room and whirlpool. The steam room is Fucking awesum!! Everyday so far this week I have hit the weights and done 20 + minutes of some sort of cardio and then hit the steam room for 15-20 minutes.. Then I jump in the shower and man I don't know what it is but I am so relaxed and I actually have this euphoric lightheade feeling when I am done.. I come home and I am to freakin tired to yell at the girls.. I just sit there like an Alzhiemer's patient waiting for what's next!!
So I can't wait to get Julie into this work out world and show her that it is important to have time everyday dedicated to you health.... She is also interested in the yoga classes they have avialable for members so this will be a good thing!! I will try to get some pics but I don't want to look queer taking pictures. So in closing I loved the Dogpound but he is moving that gym to far away from home. That was a GYM!!! This is more like a health club but I will turn it in to a GYM!! at least when I am there!! I am the biggest guy there so far. By summer I plan on being the best in shape there also... With the cardio I should be right on track!!!
More to come
...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good think I don't go to that gym. You'd have some competition you little woman.

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HECK NO! I'm a super hero all year long. Don't bash the goggels!
AND... wtf is this guy above me talking back?

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly not biggest guy there once you hit the shower though, LOL.

11:11 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

I'm jealous for the relaxation combo, and for the to tired to yell thing too. Do you have weights at home? Give the camera to someone else and tell them you need pic of YOU working out...that's what I wanna see. :)
What if I say 'please'?

4:41 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Kathi:
We will see what we can manage as far as a picture of me working out!!!! Hey maybe I should send some choice clips into the TOL for all male review. I think my family has little or no concern about my level of fitness and love of working out so I can't turn to them to take pictures, They will just laugh at me...

As far as you are concerened Androooo, You better take everything the Airforce can teach you and pack a lunch boy cause the next time I see ya I am gonna take all day to kick yo ass!!

TOL commander TMS

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home