.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Bike week?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bike week?


Bike
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Here is a picture when I had my bike.. I was just thinking about her and how even though we now have a pontoon that everyone can enjoy...I still miss her!! She was the only vehicle that I bought brand new.....
Why was I thinking about her you ask...Well read the next post and find out!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool :) Have fun! Is this guy single?? LOL

6:52 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Are the bikes going to be on the plane too? Those rich bastards! I wish I were them..WhaWhaWhaaaaa...

8:19 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Ditto Chrissie (AGAIN, dang Chrissie, quit beating me to my fav. blogs). I hope you have a great time, enjoy! Oh yeah, and fix one of your rich friends up with Chrissie.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kathi... LOL thanks for the vote! lol

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... One day... I'll be like this guy. Watch and see. Then I can land a helicopter in the middle of your street, and be like," Yo Bill! Let's go make a movie." And the you'd be like,"alright kid. Let me grab some cigars." I'd retort,"I already had fifty of my servents blow cigar smoke into the plane for us to enjoy without haveing to smoke them ourselves." Yeah... that'd be sweet...

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony, you can be my artist. We should try and make some sweet masks and effects and stuff.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home