.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Daytona Beach Bike week 2005!!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Daytona Beach Bike week 2005!!


images
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Well I gotta chirp on my nextel today from a buddy of mine. He said "I got a proposition for ya.." I thought "Oh shit what is it?" He said " Our private jet is leaving tomorrow from Chi-town to Bike week down here in Daytona and your ass better be on it!!" I said " Dude I will need to get a signed permission slip" He replied "Just do it" So I did and worked it out to get my shift switched at work and well guess what? I am headed to Daytona Beach!! I will be back Saturday but it will be cool going down for the day!!
It helps to have rich friends with lots of toys like Helicopters and jets and stuff!! Our only concern is to get in the air before hurricane Wilma hits on Saturday!! Wish me luck!!!
"Getcha Motor Runnin, Head out on the highway!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home