.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): GYM RAT!!!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

GYM RAT!!!


strongham
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.

I am officialy a gym rat.... I have gone 5 times this week and have hit all muscle groups twice! Except legs. I only weight train the legs once and then I ran Tue, Thur, and Sat. for 20 minutes each time at a pace of 5 MPH. So Here endith the first week. I am sure to be in top physical shape by Thong season 2006 Which need I remind you is right around the corner readers!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll still be able to kick your ass.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol how cuuute im sendin that to Brian!

4:39 PM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Once a month I consider Tong season. I wash my thong whether it needs it or not, Tongs are the preferred method of handling the damn check floss bananna hammock things.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home