.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I'm High as a motherfucka!!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm High as a motherfucka!!


arnoldsmokespot
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
I smoke two joints in the morning
I smoke two joints at night
I smoke two joints in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright

I smoke two joints in time of peace
and two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
and then I smoke two more!!

PARTY!!!
Man I remember a time....Opps I digress authority figures are reading this blog.
Hey everyone has a past and a history and I say ah fuck-it!! So what Arnold got high!! Big fuckin deal! Clinton says he didn't inhale I would have bitch slapped and took my joint back!! Boggart!!
Just found this picture of my hero and thought I would post it!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. I don't do it myself, but honestly... there is nothing fucking wrong with weed. Unless you're operating heavey machinery, I think they need to legalize this shit, and make bank on taxes. It's no worse then drinking. In fact.. drinking has been proven to be a whole lot worse for you then weed.

1:58 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah well keep yur opinions to your self while in the service!! There are no drugs in the service!!
Good to see your getting you rrecommended daily allowance of Vitamin S (sleep) !!!!
Your sister won two out of the three games and took 3rd place in their conferance yesterday...Whoowhoo
Make sure you scribble down the ideas we discuss about the film or story we are talking about!!!
We are coming up with some really good stuff!
talk to ya soon
Big Bill

3:12 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Damn Nazi

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't do it myself"

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home