.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Farm Aid 2005

Monday, September 19, 2005

Farm Aid 2005


banner2
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
I got there with my bro in law at around 2:30 after watching the Bears kick Detriots ass up and down the gridiron!!
We walked around and waitied for the spouses to arrive. I brought a cooler with 20 bottles of H2O and Julies (my Wife) brought sub sams from Jerads joint! Subway. (I had 2 chicken wraps).
I could have brought the camera in but didn't realize it till the last minute and well Oh well. We had Sky box seats and well read the next entry Bitch!!

7 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

What was on those wraps besides chicken? Did you get the works? That must have been GooooOOOOOOOd!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

ON my wraps I had Chicken and ranch and olives and small white dog and pickles and well I see what your getting at the fact that I had to eat a small amount of simple carbs... Hey just like my simple bro-in-law!!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL ME... for like five minutes.. geez.

12:08 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I can discuss how beautiful my wife looked as I gazed across the skybox opening and caught a glimpse of her walking to our box. She is really quit breath taking. My heart stands still and its like I can't breath when I look at her!! Hubba Hubba.

1:26 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Did you have corn on that chicken wrap because...You sure are corny! NYUK-NYUK-NYUK

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. That was an awesome conversation we had today Bill.... Oh wait... you didn't CALL ME!

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That was pretty sick, Aunt Jenny. Good job!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home