.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): "I caught you a delicious Bass" Bill's 4 day "Sabathacal" and he is back!!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

"I caught you a delicious Bass" Bill's 4 day "Sabathacal" and he is back!!


Picture 129
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Well I hope I am welcome back?
I went up to the lake and had some alone, down, decompression time. I went up with a limited supply of money and food and a good book and all I did was fish, finish some chores at the lake house and relax. It rained and stormed a day and a half but I still was able to recharge my internal battery. The fishing was not good but on the last day I hooked into this half way decent hog!! ( I catch and release)
I see nothing much has changed around hair...Opps did I Fruedien slip that hair part in there? No what the hell Toe Knee!! I am gonna get a hold of you and shave your eyebrow you little sniveling gossiper!!
GAME ON BITCH!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Nice Fish!

Who shaved your back while you were away on your...were you trying to spell "sabbatical" ???

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sabathacal, doesn't he pitch for the Indians?

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO... :) Hair.

Im jealous! I caught NOTHING on my fishin jaunt!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shaved Bill's back once.....

12:28 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

OK OK OK!!!
I wrote Sabathacal in regards to Black Sabath!! You morons!!!
I have not had my back shaved since Andrew took the sheep shears to me on vaca.. in July!!!
I enjoyed the down time and actually missed the smart assed coments and grammer corrections!!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Andrew, that has to be some form of abuse.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to talk about it...

12:14 PM  
Blogger HS said...

aaawwww....fiiishing! I love fishing! I seem to only catch perch though (I said they were cute once and now I think I'm cursed)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home