.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Whats up with this picture?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Whats up with this picture?


ballsyhalloweencostume5vj
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
At first you probably think its just one of those embarassing moments that kids do caught on film? Wrong its even worse the priest is a costume!! I think it's hilarious!! Sick but funny! You shouldn't be mad at the individual wearing it you should be mad at the sick priests who made it a reality..
(Props go out to Dericks blog from who I stole this pic.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit... it's like 4:10 am right now... I think I'm gonna go to sleep soon... who flipping knows...

4:10 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

What's the status on the boat?

12:05 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I'm not sure .. Is the status by the helm or the bow?

12:25 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

nevermind, you ASS!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... thanks for calling me back! But not really... cause you didn't..... don't worry about it now though, because I have to go to work at six (eight there), so you're too late...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home