.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): HOLY SHIT! I THOUGHT ELVIS WAS DEAD!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

HOLY SHIT! I THOUGHT ELVIS WAS DEAD!!!



Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Here in Chicago we have a little known minor league baseball team that call themselves the Chicago White Sox. Their games are so boring that they have to hold theme nights to get people to buy tickets. Our family has made it a tradition to attend the theme night called Elvis night! As far as the eye can see and the stomach can handle you see Elvis'ses?? Big, fat, short, tall, black, puerta rican, you name I have seen it dressed up like Elvis. They have the flying Elvis's parachute into the stadium from above which is cool then after the game they do it again and then they have a fire works show its pretty cool. My sister in law set's it up and does a fantastic job with the limo and all.. I am not supposed to mention her on the blog cause blogs can bite!!!
If you can see my face in this one you will understand why I have entitled this pic "Elvis meets Lucifer".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elvis is so tuff!

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what does that say about you for going then, Cub fag? LOL

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home