.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): This is what I wanted to be doing this weekend!!!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

This is what I wanted to be doing this weekend!!!


IMG_1740
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
But if you read the last entry you know why this was not possible! The boat should be out of the water by now and at the marina getting checked out! Or at least it better be! Thhis is what I plan on doing next weekend and if the boat isn't ready i will have a hissy fit!!! Anyhow today it rained most of the day but cleared up so we could have our block party. The party was not to bad, Volleyball, bean bags and a nice fire pit was enjoyed. My buddy Bryan and his fam had to cancel because he got called into work.....Tomorrow I am going golfing with Father. He suffered through kidney stones this weekend but seems to be up for 18 holes of golf. I am glad because I am looking forward to hitting a few balls with him and spending the day goofing around with him. He wont be able to drink because of his pain killers but Vicadins should keep him in a happy state. I will try to post some pictures of the golf outing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I give him a call, or is he embarassed about it?

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandpa that is.

5:22 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Call HIm!! He is not embarassed at all. In fact I know that he would love the fact that you called.If you try me on my cell phone today he will be with me golfing. He won't be able to talk for long but he would like the fact that you called him. Just call my phone and say is grandpa there? Peace Bitch

7:02 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

It's good to be back Richard!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home