.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Cindarella story here at Augusta, About to become the nationals champion...Its an emack ..It's in the HOLE! Its in the HOLE!!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Cindarella story here at Augusta, About to become the nationals champion...Its an emack ..It's in the HOLE! Its in the HOLE!!


IMG_2028
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Yes Here I am on the 8th hole at Bon Vivant country club. Its an exclusive course (they don't allow white people). So all the tanning that Dad and I have down at the lake got us in with out any questions being asked.
I know what your thinking....What a stroke!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if I read anymore, I won't have any brain cells left. SNAP!

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You guys are all suck".

5:56 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Isn't hard to grip the club with all that baby oil you have on?

Why are you wearing a shirt??

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home