.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Black Label Society Kicks Ass!!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Black Label Society Kicks Ass!!


BGAMZW06
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
I am and always have been a big Black Sabbath fan. The gloom and doom they sing about and the hard pounding good old rock and roll just gets me pumped. There have been some good hard rockin bands out there since they stopped recording but nothing really caught my fancy. Creed was OK but very short lived. I just started listening to Clutch after going to the sounds of the underground concert with Andrew my son. Just recently I was browsing thru Napster and started to listen to BLS and man they really rock it sounds like Sabbath reborn. So I down loaded some songs and if you want to jam while your lifting weights or even if your just pullin your pud!! Give these guys a listen! The songs that are good are "Stillborn" and They actually do a great version of " Whiter shade of pale" by Procol Harem. Zack Wylde used to play with Ozzy Ozborne during the Ozmosis album I guess they had a falling out and he went on his own way. I guess since that time they have made amends and BLS has just recently played at Ozfest here in Chicago. Just another good ole ass kicken band that gets the blood a pumpin!! With no Carbs!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

Well, you're a little late in discovering BLS, but welcome aboard Bill !

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home