.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I'm Waitinggg......

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm Waitinggg......


IMG_1242
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
I spoke to the Marina today and the woman said "we will get to her at the beginning of this week". I was on the other end of the phone like," It's Monday this is the beginning of the Fuckin week!!" I said " She's not even out of the water yet?" she said "No"
I said "Well I am coming up there this weekend" she said "good by starting on her at the beginning of the week we should have her done" My thought is this...If this Cheese fed, bratworst eating, beer swilling, corn shucker does not realize that Monday IS the beginning of the week what is her take on the Weekend?!!! I swear if I get up there and my boat aint afloat and running properly I am gonna......sit on the pier...SHIT!! they got me by the short and curlies...
Well this is where she sits and this is how she looks right now as we speak.. I set this work order up last freakin Monday when she broke down!!!
GOTT-DAMNIT!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... when and if I ever want the voices to stop, I'll get that number. Right now, I think they're pretty damn SWEET!!!! For some damn crazy reason, I'm awake right now. So you should flipping give me a call back!!!!!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so funny how on your music it says just about anything withen reason. I'm assuming my music isn't withen reason. Hahahaha.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home