.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Bears vs Falcons Sunday night game bet!!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bears vs Falcons Sunday night game bet!!!

Ok I gave up my ticket I had to go to the Bears game Sunday night!! It's my wifes birthday this week and I am taking her out Saturday night and that leaves only Sunday to finish shopping for x-mas... To make matter worse I was approached by someone and currently have a bet with "tigre" that if the Bears win he has to post a picture of himself in pantees. If the Falcons win I have to post a picture of myself in pantees... I took the bet, So it is officialy on!!! Any one else can jump in on this bet. Let's see some support for the Chicago bears who's with me? lets gooooooooo!!!!
P.S. If you do accept this bet and the team you choose looses, you can't chicken out or you will be bannished from blog-land forever!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tigre said...

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong, and he's on fire. My team is gonna bring some hurt. (No actual Giant Apes were hurt in the making of this post)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home