.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Da Bears!!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Da Bears!!

sfb005

OK I am heading out the door this morning at 7:00 am to help the church sell luminary kits. You know the kits of sand and bags and candles that good God fearing people line their walk ways and drive ways with on Christmas to leave a path for Christ. I guess its kind of like landing strip lights at an airport. Unlike the terrible incident at my beloved Midway airport,I think everyone is hoping that Christ overruns these runnways and finds his way into all of our lives this Holiday Season.
So i will be out there dressed in my ski garb to keep warm.. After that I hope to be watching the Bears vs The Steelers on a new 51 "inch HDTV!!! If all goes well I will have a post on that.. GO BEARS!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luminary Bags? Didn't they used to play at The Edge?

5:49 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Candi: Thanks for the Jinx

Jenny: I was there from 7:30 til 11:30, 11:30 is when our Ole Pa showed up!!!

TPG: If given the choice how would you keep these bags warm on a cold day?

Will: You have them confused with the "Colastomy bags" who played the Edge from 83 to 97. The Luminary bag are a 13 piece Phillipino orchestra with vocalist!!

OH yeah The big screen TV showed up It's beautiful!!!
The Bears lost!! Fuckers
I did not get to see the whole game cause I was getting the TV dialed in.
UHM thats about it!!

2:10 AM  
Blogger Tigre said...

Ok so you're a Bear's fan huh. I wanna make a bet with you... My Falcons are gonna beat them Bears this weekend. If the bears win, i'll take and post a picture of me in pantees... but if the Bears lose you gotta do it.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home