.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Fridays movie quote!!!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Fridays movie quote!!!

OK, Chrissie left a comment on my last post and I retorted to it as usual and as I did I used a movie quote as usual...So I started to think " Am I the only person who uses movie quotes in everyday conversation?" If I was that would make me a pretty sad individual, not being able to have anything of my own to say and only being able to use comments of someone else that have been used before.... Then the brain kicked into gear and I started thinking that man, I bet nobody recently has a conversation about something for the first time in years.. Ya know what I mean? The first one to bring the subject up ever. Oh sure everyone talks, but somewhere someplace someone is talking about or has talked about exactly what your talking about right now....It would be selfish to think that your the inventer of a certain topic or issue..You might put a new twist on it but everything has happened before...And has been talked about before...Except the conversation when the first gay man asked his life partner about sticking a live gerbil up his ass...I am sure that was probably a first.. Anyhow...This type of thought helps me remember that drugs are not good for you....
So lets see how many other people have the same knowledge of movies and line memory as I do...These aren't going to be obscure or even very difficult I want to see how many people can remember these starting with the one I used on Chrissie.

"Ah yes.... You obviously have a wonderful economy with words, I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness"
Name of the movie and character who read these lines....

This is not a race or a contest... its a sort of information gathering tool.Thanks for participating...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hobson! "Now if you and your undershirt would move 2 steps to the left I could enter this dwelling". Or something like that.

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that me and my nephew, Nick (big surprise there), use movie (and TV for that matter) quotes in everyday life all the time. "Rememer the time you were all liquored up..."

6:57 AM

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit, I can't spell today! Must be something about your blog, LOL

7:01 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

Bill, I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "Retorted".

1:40 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

OH MY GOD!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen it's as what was promised by Nostradomus....He will be sent unto you all and blessed be the lamb of silence for he knows not what he screams...and even as the jews speak of karma...Oh I am rambling but I am in awe and shock..The Mighty Heff has cum out of suck-lou-tion!!
Welcome back!!!Buddy!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:02 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Ok, either somethings wrong with your brain or it may be that something is wrong with my brain, but, in any case...what is it you're trying to explain here exactly?

10:37 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Sherri:
Maybe your "Dazed and Confused!!"

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home