.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Off he goes, into the wild blue yonder, flying high into the sky!!!!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Off he goes, into the wild blue yonder, flying high into the sky!!!!

010305-F-7910D-003

Well boys and girls,(sniff) it's a proud moment in my life (sob) can you guess why? Because my son (sniff sniff)is about to do as I did (sob)and his Dad did (sniff)and his mother did...He is about to embark into one of the greatest journeys an individual can encounter in one's lifetime.
Tomorrow he heads off to start inprocessing for a 4 year tour in the USAF!!! AARROOOO
He is about to give up 4 years of his life to serve the flag and freedom we all take for granite everyday.
If you read further down to the next few posts you will see he is starting to freak a little but he will be fine.
Androo I am proud of you and can't wait to see how the Air Force instills it's wisdom and discipline into you. You are a fine young man but this will definitely make you a well disciplined adult! So go make us proud of you Boy!!!(I stand at attention and give you a salute!)
All blog family members and circle of readers I will keep you abreast of Androo's achievements and movements (hopefully all solid) while he is in Boot Camp and unable to blog.... Keep your head up boy and remember!! Pay attention to detail!!!
Love ya!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right Andrew! Don't let them take our granite!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Bill! You better still call me tonight so I can say goodbye.

9:10 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Will,
the only thing hard on your body like granite is your FUCKIN HEAD!!
Androo,
I will call you after the I get home from the game probably about 3 or 4 your time.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. Awesome!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

"Take for granite ?" JEEZUS FUCKIN' KRYST !! The more things change....THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME !

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send him some smooches for me Bill :)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home