.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Aerosmith!!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Aerosmith!!!!

aerosmith_l

When I asked her what she wanted for her B-day my wife said and MP-3 player I-pod type of music listening to devise that she can use while at the gym. I thought hey thats a good idea.. I was gonna get US tickets to see Aerosmith which I now she would have loved. With todays prices on both of those items it was either one or the other so we are currently looking for the perfect MP-3 player for her.
Well my sister-in-law works with lawyers and one of them had a pair won't be able to use because his wife is sick... So my sister-in-law bought them and is taking my wife for her b-day!!!!
I am so happy she is going to see them. We try never to miss Steven and the boys when they come to town!! So I am glad that at least one of us will see it!! Good job sister-in-law have a good time Julie!! I am sure the show will be a blast. Lenard Cravits is opening up for Aerosmith... Aerosmith should be doing a lot of blues at this show. Their last album was "Honkin on the bobo" blues man blues!!
I get the house to myself and will watch some movies tonight. Any suggestions? I was thinking about viewing uhmm "Lawrence of A-labia" or "Slity lickers".

1 Comments:

Blogger BigBill said...

Well Julie said she loved the show. She got home at 3:00am!!! Holy sheep shit!! Then we got a call from Erin who wanted to come home from the Overnight!! Gott-Damn_itttt!!!!! So I had to go get her and then get up at 7:00 to go to Luminary sales.
Julie had to get up at 8:30 when they delivered the TV..LOL.
Everyone is crabby today and there is a lot of yelling going on!!!! Life is good!!!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home