.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): This is the Santa of Today!!!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

This is the Santa of Today!!!

Evil%20Santa

I hate to sound like a complaining OLD MAN and I have yet to have anything or anypart of this holiday season rub me the wrong way.....YET!!! Give it time....
I have already heard of stories and seen video clips of shoppers fighting over sale items at the stores!!
I do not like lines and all the waiting.. I don't mind crowds I love to people watch but I get a little tired of people who are not into the season and if they get in a long line and there is some kind of hold up or problem with the register or whatever they get all impatient and start huffing and puffing and even sometimes cause a scene.
I have been in a rush before but I try not to get pissy. If I attack anyone I usually wait for an idiot to get rousty with an employee of the store I am shopping at or waitress and then I usually tell them to settle down and use a little intimation to get them to shut up!!
So even that attitude is so out of wack for the Holidays!!! This is what I am talking about. You don't hear any stories about how someone had an excellent time shopping bhla bhla bhla!!
So meet the Santa of Now a Day's!!!
Saint Nick The Dick!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to scream at customers all Blockbuster constantly. I even threatened to take a dude outside. Not that I'm tuff. But you know a guys a wimp if he's screaming at a chick that's just barely 5 feet tall.

3:05 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

I hate shopping. The only way I'll do it in person rather than on-line is to go by myself during the day during the week. Other than that, huh uh...just shoot me.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home