.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): traileroflove.blogspot.com

Monday, December 05, 2005

traileroflove.blogspot.com

Well Wilfred the Trailer of love commander has taken some pictures of me and placed me on his Monday Man ASS!!! LOL. I don't know if I should be flattered or if I should screen my phone calls!!! If you dare check it out at

http://traileroflove.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

Blogger MPD said...

hey bill ya got a cool blog goin on here too. seen ya stop by on mine and hope to see ya again soon

9:18 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

nice??? hell, the pictures were HOT. I had to go wake up hubby. He said thanks, by the way. :)

5:56 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Well I am glad I can be of assistance.
I guess you can consider me a sexual aid of sort's...

I often thought of being reincarnated as vinegar and water and put in a douche bag..
That way I can be run thru one more time!!!
LOL.

8:02 AM  
Blogger MarlaSinger said...

very nice indeed.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Thanks for the pics! DO you like my desktop? *drool* *L*

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home