.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Ladies and Gentlemen SCOTT STAPP!!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen SCOTT STAPP!!!

stapp1

Talk about having the world by it's collective balls and blowing it! Once again he is up to no good. Apparently Mr Stapp was at a hotel bar and got in a fight with the guys from 311.
Do you believe this? Honestly. Or do you think it's the media picking at him?

Well I happen to be present at the concert in Chicago that sent Creed into it's final tailspin!! Idobeastool was there with me and other loved ones. We all witnessed a horrible spectacle of Scott Stapp who was obviously too drunk to perform. I am sure you all heard the story but Big Bill has more inside info. I spoke to Godzilla who ran security at the All State Arena. He told me "Yep, Stapp was shooting his mouth off with the guys from Local H (A Chicago band)" and said he was a Rock Star and that he could drink them under the table. So the boys from Local H said "well lets go rock star" and with that they grabbed a bottle of Jagermeifter and started slamming shots. Scott ended up passing out and his manager had to shove his head into the ice water of a tub used to keep cans of beer and pop cold!! After that Scott was just out of it!! He should have never gone to sleep. Godzilla said they had to pretty much force him to go on stage.. Scott finally said "OK!! but for two songs only". After he did his piss poor job of singing those songs which I witnessed. He tried getting back off stage. Godzilla and the boys would not let him off. They turned him back around and told him nope two more you promised. He was like a little kid stamping and yelling but he kept going back out there!!
What I witnessed was a shirtless drunk Scott Stapp who was so drunk when he came onstage I took one look at him and turned to Idobeastool and said "he's hammered!!" At one point he laid down on the stage he had no shoes on just socks, and was laying on his back singing his songs!! It was terrible.
I had seen Creed twice before that and they put on some of the best shows I have ever seen!! They where actually moving!! He had a definite gift when he was on top but now he is just heading down farther and farther!! What's next? I am so glad I gave up drinking!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL boney ass... kiss it Al!

Sounds like a shitty show... bummer

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They sucked anyway. First of all, nice choice on the music above! Fuckin' A Man, now that's how it's supoosed to be done. Did the kid make it into the Air Force or what?

12:01 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Well thank you.
Uhmm This is the first year my wife and I will not be going to the Aerosmith show in Chicago!!!
GOTT-DAMN-IT!!!!
I love Aerosmith! Good luck getting tickets!!

3:39 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Chrissie welcome back

Will Yes he did! Right about now He is probably getting screamed and yelled at!! But it's all good!! I will blog more on it later!!

3:41 AM  
Blogger That dude Paul said...

Bill,
Thanks for stopping by over at my Psycho Circus.

Man, your opening video absolutely kicks ass. If you're a dead head, you might be interested in clicking on the Justin K. link at my Blog.

Anyway, I got ya book marked, so I'll see ya from time to time.
Peace

6:00 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Saw him lately on a cable poker game...drunk outta his head and everyone at the table was making fun of him. They had to bleep every other word he said. Sad.

4:36 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Hey Dork, I called you weird on the TOL & Dork here on your own blog...How is that jumping from blog to blog calling you names? Don't be so insecure!!

I still have the catalog and have been working 16hrs. a day.

Calling you names is all I have time to do these days, don't crush my fun, LUGHEAD!

6:20 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

Sounds like he thinks he is Jim Morrison.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home